About this course
Peer pressure is very demanding. So are exams, parents and relationships. How can you cope with everything? The YES! program (Youth Empowerment Seminar) empowers you physically through simple Yoga, and mentally and emotionally – through meditation and powerful breathing techniques including Sudarshan Kriya®. Have fun in team games, interactive processes and group discussions about the issues that affect your life: dealing with friendships and relationships, how to concentrate better on studies, how you can reach your potential. Gain the ability to take the right decisions. Overcome nervousness and stage fear with simple techniques. Learn to love yourself and learn to handle problems with a smile, instead of a frown. Come and see the world from a different point of view.
- Better self-esteem and reduced stress
- Development of leadership qualities and effective team working, cooperation and other important soft skills
- Ability to handle negative emotions like fear, anxiety and anger with ease
- Study tips
- Increased concentration and memory
- Clarity of mind, which improves academic performance through heightened alertness and greater enthusiasm
- Improved relations with parents, friends and others
- Increased sense of responsibility for society
- Ability to smile no matter what
- Removes negativity and fills you up with positive energy.
Who is this program best suited for?
The YES! program is specifically designed for the age group between 13 and 18 years of age. Through the pedagogical application of Art of Living Method, YES! introduces tools to reduce stress, increase focus and clarity of mind and create a sense of belonging and friendship. As the stress level reduces, the children experience an increased sense of well being and they are able to focus on learning.
What is the format of this program?
The duration of the program is 4 to 6 days, each day contains sessions of 3-4 hours. The YES! program can also be residential in camp format. The camp allows your child to become more independent in a protected, warm atmosphere. During the time we spend together, the younger kids learn from the older participants while the older participants get the chance to take care of the younger ones. They become family and make friendships for a lifetime.