ART Excel CourseFree
About this course
ART Excel (All Round Training in Excellence) combines modern teaching with the benefits of yoga and stress reducing exercises, designed to fit the age group from 8 – 12 years. In a friendly and fun atmosphere, children are taught the Golden Keys to Success, which support children’s learning process and strengthen the human values inborn in them. The course teaches various simple yoga exercises and works with scientifically proven tools such as breathing techniques, the Sudarshan Kriya®, which help to handle fear, anger, sadness and other unpleasant emotions. Meditation, being an important tool to tap the children’s hidden potential, forms an integral part of the program. The techniques can be practiced at home after the course.
Benefits of ART Excel:
- enhanced creativity
- improved memory and concentration
- development of leadership qualities and effective team working
- healthy emotions which increase the ability to approach challenging situations with confidence
- better self-esteem and reduced stress
- improved relations with parents, friends and others
- clarity of mind, which improves academic performance through heightened alertness and greater enthusiasm
- improved sense of discipline
Who is this program best suited for?
The ART Excel program is specifically designed for the age group between 8 and 13 years of age. Through the pedagogical application of Art of Living Method, ART Excel introduces tools to reduce stress, increase focus and clarity of mind and create a sense of belonging and friendship. As the stress level reduces, the children experience an increased sense of well being and they are able to focus on learning.
What is the format of this program?
The duration of the program is 4 to 6 days, each day contains sessions of 3-4 hours. The ART Excel can also be residential. Besides techniques and games taught in the course, children experience sport, drama, music, art, service projects as well as nature outings in the ART Excel Camp.